Local Zoysia Grass Sod Installer in Coppell
Expert Sod Installation in Coppell, TX
Want the most gorgeous lawn on your street? Need a lawn that’s strong enough to stand up to our unpredictable Coppell weather? Then you need Zoysia grass — there’s no two ways around it. As one of the hardiest, most tolerant grasses out there, Zoysia sod was developed to deliver unmatched longevity and aesthetic appeal. If you’re tired of constant watering and patches of your lawn dying in the shade, our expert Zoysia sod installers near Coppell are ready to help you transform your landscaping!
Benefits of Zoysia Grass for Your Coppell Lawn
What sets Zoysia grass apart from the rest? Not only is it hardier and more long lasting than other types of grass, but it also offers a variety of other benefits:
- It looks fuller and more vibrant than any other type of grass.
- It chokes out weed growth with its unique root structure.
- Unlike Bermuda and Saint Augustine grass, Zoysia grass resists disease.
- Its root structure helps mitigate soil erosion and foundation damage due to water penetration.
- Zoysia grass requires only three hours of sunlight per day to thrive. Other types of grass cannot survive in fully shaded areas or areas that receive minimal sunlight.
- It requires far less maintenance than other types of grass due to its higher drought and shade tolerance.
Types of Zoysia Grass Sod
What kind of grass would you prefer for your new lawn? As a team of experienced Coppell, TX sod installers, we can install several types of grass to meet your needs and preferences. That said, our team has found that two types of grass, Zeon Zoysia and Palisades Zoysia, make the hardiest, most aesthetically pleasing lawns. What’s so great about these two types of grass? Let’s take a look:
- Zeon Zoysia. As a gorgeous, fine-blade grass, Zeon Zoysia is often considered the most beautiful Zoysia on the market today. Moreover, according to National Turfgrass Evaluation Program testing, Zeon Zoysia ranked #1 in turf quality while outranking standard types of Zoysia grass in terms of thatch production. This highly attractive, versatile grass is used in a wide variety of professional applications, including resort landscaping, golf courses, sports fields, and more. For a low-maintenance lawn that delivers high-maintenance appeal and barefoot feel, Zeon Zoysia can’t be beat.
- Palisades Zoysia. As a medium-blade grass, Palisades Zoysia is the most shade-tolerant of the Zoysia varieties we carry. Due to its low water and sunlight requirements, Palisades is also a popular choice for a variety of professional and residential applications. Even in areas that receive minimal sunlight and rainfall, Palisades Zoysia can stand the test of time while delivering unmatched aesthetic appeal and weed control.
Have any questions about the other types of grass we install? Don’t hesitate to ask! We’re always happy to discuss the best type of grass for your location, as well as which types of sod will best meet your goals for your landscaping.
About Coppell, TX
Located in the northwest corner of Dallas County, Coppell, TX, is a vibrant, family-friendly place to call home. With its humid, subtropical climate, Coppell boasts one of the highest tree-to-person ratios in the United States, making the area both gorgeous and environmentally friendly!
Ready to transform your yard into one of the most beautiful lawns in Coppell? Give our team a call today at 469-802-0424, or request your free quote to get started!