Local Zoysia Grass Sod Installer in Colleyville
Expert Sod Installation in Colleyville, TX
Ready for a lawn that’s capable of withstanding virtually anything our Colleyville climate can throw at it? Then you need Zoysia grass sod! Bermuda and St. Augustine grass, though popular among many homeowners, simply aren’t cut out for our arid Texas climate.
Zoysia grass, on the other hand, can tolerate harsh weather conditions and shade better than almost any other grass species. It’s high-density growth pattern and unique root structure make it a phenomenal choice for properties that receive limited sunlight. Even better, it’s lush, vibrant appearance offers unmatched visual appeal.
If you’re ready to boast the best lawn on the block, don’t settle for anything less than Zoysia grass sod. Lower-quality grasses simply can’t cut it.
Benefits of Zoysia Grass for Your Colleyville Lawn
What sets Zoysia grass apart from the rest? Discerning Colleyville homeowners appreciate this grass’s wide variety of unique benefits, which include:
- Minimal maintenance when compared to more finicky grass varieties, such as St. Augustine and Bermuda
- Protection against foundation water damage and soil erosion, thanks to Zoysia grass’s uniquely intertwined root structure
- Impressive disease resistance compared to other grass varieties
- Superior shade tolerance — Zoysia grass can thrive with as few as three hours of sunlight per day
- Protection against weed intrusion, thanks to Zoysia grass’s unique, dense root structure
Types of Zoysia Grass Sod
After many years installing Zoysia grass sod in Colleyville, we’ve come to favor two unique Zoysia grass varieties: Zeon and Palisades. What sets these two grass types above their counterparts? Not only do they deliver superior aesthetic appeal and a lush, barefoot feel, but they also thrive in arid, shaded locations. If you’re considering upgrading your lawn with Zoysia grass sod, here’s why we believe Zeon and Palisades are your two best options:
- Zeon Zoysia. As a high-density, fine-blade grass, Zeon Zoysia sets itself apart in the visual appeal department. It has been featured around the world at some of the most prestigious locations and global events, including the 2016 Olympic Games golf course, and high-end vacation destinations. It’s often considered the most beautiful Zoysia on the market and thrives in a range of soil conditions. Even better, it boasts impressive drought tolerance, so even during arid periods, you’ll enjoy a lush, green, vibrant lawn.
- Palisades Zoysia. As a medium-blade, high-density turf grass, Palisades Zoysia is a great choice for residential applications, as well as sports fields, commercial landscaping, and even golf courses. As the most shade-tolerant variety of Zoysia grass, Palisades can thrive even with minimal sun exposure. Just three hours of sunlight per day is plenty for this hardy grass! Palisades also thrives in hot and moderately cold climates, making it a suitable, low-maintenance choice for our Colleyville climate.
In addition to Zeon and Palisades Zoysia grass, we also install a variety of other sod types. Not sure which variety of grass is best suited to your property location and landscaping goals? Feel free to get in touch with our team so we can help you select the best grass for your needs!
About Colleyville, Texas
Colleyville, TX, is centrally located in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, situated in the northeastern quadrant of Tarrant County. With a population of just under 30,000 residents, Colleyville boasts a small-town, tight-knit feel while allowing easy access to the city’s wide variety of urban amenities and cultural attractions. Highly rated public schools, low crime rates, a variety of recreational opportunities, and excellent housing make Colleyville, TX, a wonderful place to settle down with family and enjoy the finer things in life.
Ready to transform your Colleyville lawn with beautiful, long-lasting Zoysia grass sod? Give our team a call today at 469-802-0424 to learn more about your sod installation options, or request your free quote to get started!