Local Zoysia Grass Sod Installer in Trophy Club
Expert Sod Installation in Trophy Club, TX
If you’re looking to upgrade your lawn to improve its aesthetic appeal or longevity, you’ve come to the right place. Is your Bermuda or St. Augustine grass just not performing the way you need it to? Does your lawn die off at the first sign of a draught? Then it’s time you consider installing Zoysia grass sod on your Trophy Club, TX, property!
With its impressive drought tolerance, unmatched visual appeal, and ability to thrive in minimal sunlight, Zoysia grass has captured the attention of discerning property owners around the globe. From backyards and sports fields to high-end resorts and even the 2016 Olympic Games golf course, Zoysia grass has long delivered what landscaping aficionados want most: a gorgeous, long-lasting lawn.
Benefits of Zoysia Grass for Your Trophy Club Lawn
What makes Zoysia grass the best sod option on the market today? Why do discerning property owners in Trophy Club opt for Zoysia varieties over St. Augustine or Bermuda grass? Because Zoysia grass delivers an impressive array of benefits that other grass species simply don’t. What are they? Let’s take a look:
- Due to its dense, interconnected root structure, Zoysia grass helps mitigate soil erosion while simultaneously offering additional protection against foundation water damage.
- Depending on the variety, Zoysia grass remains robust and healthy with only three hours of daily sun exposure.
- Zoysia grass varieties are more disease resistant than most other grass species.
- Zoysia grass’s dense root structure chokes out persistent weeds, preventing them from sprouting through the turf.
Types of Zoysia Grass Sod
What types of grass sod can we install on your Trophy Club, TX, lawn? Though we’re fully equipped to install a wide selection of grass varieties, we prefer two types — Zeon Zoysia and Palisades Zoysia — for their unique visual appeal and hardy nature. What sets these two varieties ahead of the rest? Here’s why we’ve continually turned to these grasses over our many years in business:
- Zeon Zoysia. If you’re after a perfectly groomed, fine-blade, luxury lawn, Zeon Zoysia is our go-to choice. It was featured in the 2016 Olympic Games golf course and has made its way onto high-end residential and commercial lawns and properties around the globe. Discerning property owners appreciate its lush, barefoot feel, as well as its high drought tolerance and unmatched visual appeal.
- Palisades Zoysia. This medium-blade, high-density grass is a great option for properties that don’t receive substantial direct sunlight. Because Palisades Zoysia grass can thrive with just three hours of sunlight daily and tolerate arid climates, it delivers long-lasting visual appeal, regardless of the weather. Even better, because it requires less fertilizer and overall upkeep than other grasses, it’s perfect for property owners who have little time to perform ongoing maintenance.
Not sure which variety of grass is best for your property or landscaping design? Our expert sod installers are here to help! Get in touch with our team today so we can help you select the perfect grass to meet your needs.
About Trophy Club, Texas
Spanning just 4.2 square miles, Trophy Club, TX, is Texas’s first master-planned community and one of the safest places to call home in the United States. With a population of approximately 13,000 residents, the tight-knit community offers small-town appeal while allowing easy access to the near-endless amenities of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Its low crime rate, highly rated school system, and wide variety of outdoor recreation opportunities make Trophy Club a wonderful place to settle down with family.
If you’re ready to create one of the most beautiful lawns in Trophy Club, let our team help you do it! Call us today at 469-802-0424 or request your free estimate to get started.