Local Zoysia Grass Sod Installer in Farmers Branch
Expert Sod Installation in Farmers Branch, TX
Ready to have the best-looking lawn on the block? Then it’s time you replaced your tired Bermuda or Saint Augustine grass with beautiful, long-lasting Zoysia grass sod. As the hardiest, most attractive grass on the market today, Zoysia grass is far more tolerant of suboptimal conditions than other types of grass, which lends to its long-lasting visual appeal.
Zoysia sod’s low-maintenance longevity and lush, barefoot feel have made it a premium choice for both residential and commercial applications the world over. Used in backyards and sports fields to resort properties and even the 2016 Olympic games, Zoysia grass is the #1 choice for discerning landscapers across the globe. So what are you waiting for? Let our expert Zoysia grass installers help you transform your Farmers Branch lawn!
Benefits of Zoysia Grass for Your Farmers Branch Lawn
Why is Zoysia grass the best sod option for your Farmers Branch yard? Why do discerning homeowners and commercial property owners choose Zoysia grass over Bermuda and Saint Augustine? Here are just a few of the qualities that set Zoysia grass apart:
- Zoysia grass requires just three hours of sunlight per day to thrive.
- Because of its dense root structure, Zoysia grass chokes out persistent weeds.
- Its unique root structure helps protect against foundation damage and soil erosion due to water infiltration.
- Zoysia grass requires minimal maintenance when compared to Bermuda and Saint Augustine grass due to its high shade and drought tolerance.
- Due to its robust nature, Zoysia grass resists disease more readily than other types of grass.
Types of Zoysia Grass Sod
What types of grass can we install on your property? While we’re fully equipped to install multiple types of grass sod, over the years we’ve developed a preference for two varieties of Zoysia grass — Zeon Zoysia and Palisades Zoysia. Here’s what makes these two special:
- Palisades Zoysia. If you’re looking for a medium-blade, high-density, shade-tolerant grass, Palisades Zoysia grass cannot be beat. Of all the grass varieties we carry, Palisades Zoysia is the most shade tolerant of the bunch. Plus it requires less fertilizer, water, and overall upkeep than almost any other type of grass. During extremely dry spells, which we often see here in Farmers Branch, Palisades Zoysia grass requires only one to two thorough waterings per month.
- Zeon Zoysia. If you’re looking for that perfectly groomed, golf-course-like lawn, Zeon Zoysia grass delivers. This high-density, fine-blade grass has been featured in high-end applications around the world due to its lush, barefoot feel and incredible visual appeal. Zeon Zoysia was even used for the 2016 Olympic Games golf course!
Curious about other types of grass we can install on your property? Feel free to reach out and ask us! Our expert sod installers near Farmers Branch, TX are always ready to answer your landscaping questions and provide suggestions on the best type of grass for your unique property.
About Farmers Branch, TX
Centrally located in the Dallas metroplex, Farmers Branch, TX, is a dynamic, industry-driven locale that maintains a charming, small-town feel. This family-friendly community is the oldest settlement in Dallas County and prides itself on maintaining a strong connection to its deep Texas roots. Though it’s a quiet, calm place to settle down, Farmers Branch is just minutes away from the bustle of the big city, making it the perfect blend between calm and convenient.
Ready to have one of the most impressive lawns in Farmers Branch? Then give us a call today at 469-802-0424, or request your free quote to get started!