Local Zoysia Grass Sod Installer in Little Elm, TX
Expert Sod Installation in Little Elm, TX
Few species of grass are as beautiful and hardy as Zoysia grass. Perfect for the Texas weather, Zoysia grass is an excellent option for those who are looking to replace their grass.
Is it time to replace your grass in Little Elm, TX? For that, you need expert sod installation. If you have glaring holes in your lawn, or if your previous sod has died out, the most effective way to restore your lawn is usually to install new sod altogether. With expert sod installation, you’ll have brilliant, green sod right away, and you’ll be able to recover your yard for your children, pets, and BBQs.
Benefits of Zoysia Grass for Your Lawn in Little Elm, TX
Why is Zoysia grass so great for Little Elm, Texas lawns?
- It stands up to heat. Zoysia grass is heat and drought tolerant, so it can survive those hot Texas summers. If you’re tired of seeing brown grass during the summer heat, Zoysia grass is an excellent choice.
- It requires very little maintenance. Zoysia grass doesn’t require a lot of maintenance and watering like many other types of grass, which means you can spend less time caring for your lawn and more time enjoying it.
- It’s attractive and thick. Zoysia grass is just about the best lawn grass you can find. It’s attractive, thick, and fast growing. It will remain dense even in harsh weather and thrives in all types of sun.
There’s a reason why we prefer Zoysia sod. Once your Zoysia sod is installed, it will continue to deliver a beautiful lawn with very low maintenance.
Types of Zoysia Grass Sod
There are multiple types of Zoysia grass that can be installed in your home, depending on the maintenance, upkeep, and appearance you want. Here are some of our favorites:
- Zeon is a fine-textured grass that’s often used for lawns or golf courses. It’s both full-sun and shade tolerant, which means it can be planted just about anywhere.
- Palisades is a broader-textured grass that requires very little water and tolerants shade. It’s dark green in color and fairly slow growing.
- Emerald grass is a hybrid grass known for its fine texture and deep-green leaves. It spreads faster than many types of Zoysia grass.
- Cavalier grass is one of the most shade-tolerant types of Zoysia grass and is consequently installed frequently when shade is a concern.
In particular, we love Zeon and Palisades. In our installations, we’ve discovered that these are the grasses that perform best.
About Little Elm, TX
At Zoysia Sod we’ve been helping homeowners in Little Elm, TX, with their grass and lawn needs for years. We remain committed to developing relationships with our customers and ensuring that they always get what they need.
Are you ready to revitalize your Little Elm lawn? Contact Zoysia Sod today to get a quote!